We stand behind our handcrafted dolls 100% - no strings attached. If you are unsatisfied with your doll for any reason when you receive it, we will replace it or you can return it for a full refund.
1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world
- hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- premium felt and knit details
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- signature 10 meal wristband
- handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
Birthday: May 3rd
I’m happiest when leaping across the magnificent grasslands, looking for the next adventure. When I’m faced with a challenge, I hold my head up proudly and say, “I can do it!” because the only way to see what we’re capable of is to try. So put your paw in mine, and let’s take chances!
Favorite quote: “Let’s take chances.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
Once an order is placed, we will immediately begin packaging the order to send. You are able to select options for in-store pickup or delivery during the checkout process.
All sale items are non-returnable. All refunds are issued as store-credit.