From the Let Them Eat Cake Collection Almost too pretty to burn!
Made of 100% beeswax with a cotton wick.
Beeswax is a safe, non-toxic candle to burn.
On top of that, while it burns, it emits negative ions clearing indoor air pollutants. Beeswax will emit a warm subtle honey smell as it burns.
Care Instructions: Please trim your candle wicks to 1/4” before each burn. Please use a candle dish to safely avoid fire hazards and furniture damage. Natural high quality beeswax develops a bloom / frost with changes in temperature. Simply wipe with a cloth.
*Please note that all beeswax colours are hand mixed in small batches, therefore may have slight variations from batch to batch.
Once an order is placed, we will immediately begin packaging the order to send. You are able to select options for in-store pickup or delivery during the checkout process.
All sale items are non-returnable. All refunds are issued as store-credit.